Please HELP me with my problem. Bounty of $20

Discussions about using non Windows and Linux guests such as FreeBSD, DOS, OS/2, OpenBSD, etc.
newbie.1

Please HELP me with my problem. Bounty of $20

Post by newbie.1 »

Sir, I sent by google messenger that the website wasnt connecting right ( from FB to the site), because a Issue of the PIXEL, that you did install, incorrectly, and consequently, every one that click on my pay ads and try to click on the link of the website to purchase or just look at the whole collection, COULD'T DO IT because of a broking PIXEL that wasnt installed correctly and after $200 dlls, I realize, by trying myself that it wasn't connected at all. 3 weeks that I lost in between the site and start selling was wasted because of something that I connected you and told you and your answer was simple that you did not have internet connection ( but you did talk with me....offline????), I waited for you to come back and fix the issue that supposedly for you was very easy...but you never did come back. I GOT SO FRUSTRATED with this situation, that I closed the store since there is no point in spending money on advertize and yet, nobody could access the account. I am absolutely firm about getting half of what I paid, otherwise, I will provide screen shots of every conversation and your work to the place where we first had our conversation. That will be any other response and if by morning, I havent received the fund I will do what I just told you,
raynebc

Re: Please HELP me with my problem. Bounty of $20

Post by raynebc »

None of your posts make sense.
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Re: Please HELP me with my problem. Bounty of $20

Post by mpack »

No they don't. And he's cross posting everywhere (I'm deleting them now). If this continues then I'll regard him as a bot or a spammer and ban him.