Windows 10 & genymotion

Discussions about using non Windows and Linux guests such as FreeBSD, DOS, OS/2, OpenBSD, etc.
GaryK4

Windows 10 & genymotion

Post by GaryK4 »

I used to have VirtualBox working with genymotion (android) on windows 7. I've upgraded to windows 10 and I can not get it to run anymore. I have the latest version of VirtualBox. I read so posts and set the network to bridged. When I run the android machine, I see errors scrolling by [292.031024] init: untracked pid 911 exiting ( the numbers keep changing).
I don't know what to do next? I see there are log files, but they don't not mean anything to me.
Attachments
VirtualBox.JPG
VirtualBox.JPG (97.38 KiB) Viewed 5041 times
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Windows 10 & genymotion

Post by socratis »

GaryK4 wrote:VirtualBox working with genymotion
You should definitely ask Genymotion.
GaryK4 wrote:I have the latest version of VirtualBox.
In a couple of months this statement is not going to be valid. For future reference, please state the exact version of the program you're referring to.
GaryK4 wrote:I see there are log files, but they don't not mean anything to me.
Maybe they mean something to people that have seen one or more of them, so don't discard them right from the beginning.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.