In my emulator I can only search in Google

Discussions about using non Windows and Linux guests such as FreeBSD, DOS, OS/2, OpenBSD, etc.
HerrArr

In my emulator I can only search in Google

Post by HerrArr »

First of all I was using Genymotion emulator, everything worked fine until one day I've rebooted my pc and emulator didn't launch with an error "Unable to start Genymotion Virtual Device". Then I've started it from virtualbox, it launched but when I press left mouse button on the device screen area mouse cursor disappears and thas all! What a hell damn! I've tryed to press all the buttons on my keyboard and everything I've got - google search! What for I need this damned google search?? :x I just wanna test my app! :twisted: So please anybody tell me how to fix genymotion cuz it worked fine and I just cant imagine what have happened! Or tell me how to use emulator that I start from virtual box. Also note please my english is aweful :(
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Re: In my emulator I can only search in Google

Post by mpack »

Moved to "Other Guests".

VirtualBox is not an Operating System emulator. It's a hardware emulator: the OS is the real thing, and any questions you have about configuring that OS should really be posted on the support forum for that OS - not on the VirtualBox forums.

Likewise if you have a question about GenyMotion, it seems to me that the appropriate place to ask it is on a GenyMotion support forum.
HerrArr

Re: In my emulator I can only search in Google

Post by HerrArr »

Answer about Genymotion is optional, the main thing is virtual box cuz only it makes me so angry uuuugh