installing Gaia guest OS

Discussions about using non Windows and Linux guests such as FreeBSD, DOS, OS/2, OpenBSD, etc.
monkeyman123

installing Gaia guest OS

Post by monkeyman123 »

Hi I have virtual box running on Open media vault as a web interface it works well with windows guest os and Linux guest os. I am now trying to install the Gaia checkpoint OS and I am having difficulty the media boots with no problem but when I select the option to install nothing happens I just get a flashing prompt at the top of the screen and that’s it nothing else. not sure if this is related to OMV or Virtualbox I know that the listed support OS does not include Gaia but was just wondering if anyone has this working and if so can give me a few pointers to getting it working.

thanks

Monkey
johndsl
Primary OS: MS Windows 7
VBox Version: OSE self-compiled
Guest OSses: ad

Re: installing Gaia guest OS

Post by johndsl »

How to install this version
ChipMcK
Volunteer
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Windows, OSX

Post by ChipMcK »

socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

johndsl wrote:How to install this version
Take a look at the following video. It might help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19ganwkpoR0
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.