OS X 10.9 Guru Meditation

Discussions about using Mac OS X guests (on Apple hardware) in VirtualBox.
autumnfox98

OS X 10.9 Guru Meditation

Post by autumnfox98 »

Hello, I am trying to install OS X 10.9 on Windows 10, and it gives me a guru meditation when I try to install it.

Contents of vbox.log:

[ModEdit: Copy/Paste of the VBox.log removed]
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: OS X 10.9 Guru Meditation

Post by socratis »

OSX guests are only supported on Apple hardware (which you do not have). I recently made the "OSX guests on non-Apple hardware" a Global post, which means it shows as first on every forum area, makes me wonder how come you missed it... :roll:

Also, consider changing your favorite internet search engine. There should be plenty of results about this issue on these forums (all of them locked, hoping that someone will get the hint), but the search engine you're using now, does not seem to return any results for some reason.

At least you posted in the correct forum area, "OSX Guests", you saved me the move...
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.