VB crashing on OS X boot sequence

Discussions about using Mac OS X guests (on Apple hardware) in VirtualBox.
lemieux08

VB crashing on OS X boot sequence

Post by lemieux08 »

Hi, new user here.

I've been trying to install Mac OS X on my Win7 PC using the Hazard Snow Leopard ISO, to no avail. I've been following a tutorial or two online to help with the task, but I've always been crashing at the same part (Either when it says ''Loading Darwin/x86'' when booting normally or when putting options with F8. No difference) , I don't really know what's going on, and was hoping I could get pointed in the right direction.

I've had to compress the log to be able to upload it here - sorry if that's a problem.

I'm using an AMD processor, I can post full specs if needed, just let me know.

Thanks a bunch to anyone who can help :)
Attachments
VBox.png
VBox.png (8.28 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
VBox.7z
the log
(41.21 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
andyp73
Volunteer
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Assorted Linux, Windows Server 2012, DOS, Windows 10, BIOS/UEFI emulation

Re: VB crashing on OS X boot sequence

Post by andyp73 »

Your log file shows that you are attempting to run a macOS guest (aka a Hackintosh) under Windows 7 on non-Apple hardware. This is not supported and is also a violation of Apple's End User License Agreement (EULA). More details can be found at: Important notice regarding Mac OS X as Guest.

Had you searched around the forums you would have seen that there are many similar threads all of which end up in the same state - locked and consigned to oblivion. Yours will be sent the same way the next time a site admin / mod passes by.

-Andy.
My crystal ball is currently broken. If you want assistance you are going to have to give me all of the necessary information.
Please don't ask me to do your homework for you, I have more than enough of my own things to do.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: VB crashing on OS X boot sequence

Post by socratis »

Does anyone, anyone use the search engines these days?
/me scratches head in despair...

Locking this, and moving it to "OSX Guests" from "Windows Hosts".
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.