paulscode wrote:Until there is Guest Additions for Mac OS X, you can still share folders on the host with the guest via the network. It is pretty simple:
1) Share a folder from the actual host machine (from the OS itself, not through the vbox shared folders settings)
2) Use NAT for your guest's network settings
3) From Mac OS X, Open "Finder" (looks like a square face, usually on the bottom-left)
4) From the top menu, navigate to Go->Connect to Server
5) For "Server Address" enter smb://10.0.2.2
6) Click "Connect"
7) Enter your username and password (for the host machine)
8) Select the shared folder from the list
This is the method I am using in my Mac OS X guests until the new Guest Additions is implemented.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests