Backing up and recovering a VM

Discussions about using Windows guests in VirtualBox.
Wheelspinner99

Backing up and recovering a VM

Post by Wheelspinner99 »

Hello all, I am new to virtualization and this is my first post here. I have several different VM's I want to backup in case of disaster. I am using Cloudberry backup to backup to B2 in the cloud. I have the entire VM directory backed up. I went ahead and did a complete backup (image based) into B2 and was testing recovery. I was able to download the VM I wanted to test for recovery and all of the files and snapshots seemed in tact. Upon attempting to recover the VM and place it back into Virtualbox I hit some roadblocks.

I first tried to simply import it as an appliance. I realized this wasn't going to work as it wasn't packaged like that and it was in a machine state at this point.

Next I tried to simply - re-add this machine using Machine>Add from the VirtualBox interface and got an error about duplicate UUID's. I did some research and found that I could change/update the UUID by doing some CLI stuff. I went ahead and attempted to change the UUID, which was successful but was still not able to import. I figured the next thing I should do was delete the existing machine from VB and again try to import the recovered VM. Still no dice.

So my question is: What is the best way to automate and backup a VM the correct or approved way? I have googled this and haven't found much viable stuff and it is unclear if there is an "approved" way to do this. I would also like to auto-mate this process.

Thank you in advance!
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Backing up and recovering a VM

Post by socratis »

When you restore <anything> from a backup, you don't get two versions of <anything>, you get one version, the restored one. If you had done that, you wouldn't have had the duplicate UUIDs issue. But if you have two VMs, with the same UUID and you want to have them in parallel, you can't. That's the whole idea of a UUID, a Universally Unique IDentifier.

If you wanted to test the restore functionality (of a throw away VM, don't test these things on VMs that you actually need), you should have deleted the VM including its files, then restore the VM from backup and "Add..." the VM from the VirtualBox Manager.

See the FAQ "Moving a VM" and interpret it as "Backing up a VM" or "Copying a VM". For a complete VirtualBox backup, you should also back up the "VirtualBox.xml" file. The location of that file depends on the host, see ch. 10.1. Where VirtualBox stores its files of the User Manual.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Wheelspinner99

Post by Wheelspinner99 »

Thanks for your reply. So This is what I did after reading your reply.

I downloaded a fresh recovery file of the VM I am testing - It's a throw away Windows 10 installation - screenshot attached
1.jpg
1.jpg (64.69 KiB) Viewed 53598 times
I then went to VB and deleted the existing VM in question as well as all of the files of said installation.

Then I copied the entire recovered folder into the same place where all of my VM's are stored on this server and placed it in a new folder called Win10 Recovery VM - screenshot attached
3.jpg
3.jpg (85.78 KiB) Viewed 53598 times
Now Machine>add and selected the .vbox file - screenshot attached

Now I get this error about the snapshot. - screenshot attached
4.jpg
4.jpg (105.77 KiB) Viewed 53598 times
What should I do now?
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Post by mpack »

I see nothing in your original post to say that you are using some kind of difference-image based scheme (snapshots, linked clones). We need to know precisely which of these schemes you used.

p.s. There's no need for the giant screenshots. Normal sized would be fine, or omit them altogether and just report the error message.
Wheelspinner99

Post by Wheelspinner99 »

I am not sure how to reply to this. I have taken snapshots just to see how it works while messing around. I am new to this and just trying to figure out how to recover a VM in case of disaster. Am I just doing this all wrong? I guess I would like to know how to recover a snapshot from my backup as I would like to use snapshots as a recovery point before or after I make a change to the VM.

My new account status does not allow me to add links which is what I typically do with screenshots. I will keep this in mind going forward. I just know its sometimes nice to see what the person who is experiencing the problem sees.
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

What 'mpack' and I was about to say is that you should not post your whole desktop, crop it to the area of interest. Also, if you're using a HiDPI setup (which you are), please shrink the image by at least 50%.

Before I forget, do yourself and everyone around you a favor and go to your Windows Explorer » File » Change folder and Search options » View tab » Hide extensions for known file types <<< Uncheck that. And everything that's "Hidden".

Now, I see that in your 1st screenshot you have several files: 1) MSEdge - Win10.vbox, 2) MSEdge - Win10.vbox-prev, and 3) MSEdge - Win10.vmdk (that's the hard drive). However on your 2nd screenshot, I only see file #1, not the rest.

When I said "restore the whole folder", I really meant it, it wasn't a joke. If you restore half of the files, you're going to get an error. Re-read my previous message, follow the instructions to the "t", don't do like your hear desires...
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Wheelspinner99

Post by Wheelspinner99 »

Ok, Gotcha.

I have 'unhidden' all of the files and taken a screenshot showing both directories. I did not only follow some of your instructions. Perhaps I put the screenshots out of order.

The top window of the screenshot is the directory where all of the active VM's are located as well as the folder 'Win10 Recovery VM' which is the entire directory recovered from the cloud backup. As far as I can tell they are identical.

You're previous instructions - to the 'T' were = "If you wanted to test the restore functionality (of a throw away VM, don't test these things on VMs that you actually need), you should have deleted the VM including its files, then restore the VM from backup and "Add..." the VM from the VirtualBox Manager."

This is what I did to get the error I have posted about today. Thank you.
Attachments
Screenshot_21.jpg
Screenshot_21.jpg (9.31 KiB) Viewed 53591 times
Screenshot_12.jpg
Screenshot_12.jpg (20.72 KiB) Viewed 53591 times
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

I think you went to the other limit with resizing the screenshots, now I can't easily read them! :D
You can Preview your post, no? I believe that by the 3rd time, you're going to have it nailed down! ;)

I need to see the .vbox from that VM (ZIPPED), and I need you to tell me how you got a hold of that VM.

The backup and restore is rather simple actually, I don't know why you are having such troubles with it. Here's for example what a "typical VM" looks like on my setup. Note that the directory I store my VMs is in "/Users/Shared/VirtualBox/Machines":
$ ls -alR /Users/Shared/VirtualBox/Machines/FreeDOS
total 225312
drwxrwxrwx    7 socratis  staff        238 24 Μαϊ 11:02 .
drwxrwxrwx  107 socratis  staff       3638  6 Ιον 18:05 ..
-rw-rw-rw-    1 socratis  staff       6707 12 Απρ 09:27 FreeDOS.vbox
-rw-rw-rw-    1 socratis  staff       6707  9 Απρ 00:20 FreeDOS.vbox-prev
-rw-rw-rw-    1 socratis  staff  115343360  3 Ιαν  2018 FreeDOS.vdi
drwxrwxrwx    6 socratis  staff        204 20 Φεβ 15:12 Logs
drwxrwxrwx    3 socratis  staff        102 20 Φεβ 17:53 Snapshots

/Users/Shared/VirtualBox/Machines/FreeDOS/Logs:
total 840
drwxrwxrwx  6 socratis  staff     204 20 Φεβ 15:12 .
drwxrwxrwx  7 socratis  staff     238 24 Μαϊ 11:02 ..
-rw-rw-rw-  1 socratis  staff  119094 20 Φεβ 17:53 VBox.log
-rw-rw-rw-  1 socratis  staff  103970  2 Ιαν 20:08 VBox.log.1
-rw-rw-rw-  1 socratis  staff   98438 11 Οκτ  2018 VBox.log.2
-rw-rw-rw-  1 socratis  staff   97987 11 Οκτ  2018 VBox.log.3

/Users/Shared/VirtualBox/Machines/FreeDOS/Snapshots:
total 4096
drwxrwxrwx  3 socratis  staff      102 20 Φεβ 17:53 .
drwxrwxrwx  7 socratis  staff      238 24 Μαϊ 11:02 ..
-rw-rw-rw-  1 socratis  staff  2097152 20 Φεβ 17:53 {d54cec44-6431-4799-b891-2be463a9286d}.vdi
and here's what it looks like on my backup. Note that the directory I backup my VMs is very similar to the original structure, "/Volumes/Shared/VirtualBox/Machines":
$ ls -alR /Volumes/Shared/VirtualBox/Machines/FreeDOS 
total 225440
drwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff      16384 29 Ιολ  2017 .
drwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff      16384 29 Ιολ  2017 ..
-rwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff       6707 12 Απρ 09:27 FreeDOS.vbox
-rwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff       6707  9 Απρ 00:20 FreeDOS.vbox-prev
-rwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff  115343360  3 Ιαν  2018 FreeDOS.vdi
drwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff      16384 20 Φεβ 15:12 Logs
drwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff      16384 20 Φεβ 17:53 Snapshots

/Volumes/Shared/VirtualBox/Machines/FreeDOS/Logs:
total 904
drwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff   16384 20 Φεβ 15:12 .
drwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff   16384 29 Ιολ  2017 ..
-rwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff  119094 20 Φεβ 17:53 VBox.log
-rwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff  103970  2 Ιαν 20:08 VBox.log.1
-rwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff   98438 11 Οκτ  2018 VBox.log.2
-rwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff   97987 11 Οκτ  2018 VBox.log.3

/Volumes/Shared/VirtualBox/Machines/FreeDOS/Snapshots:
total 4160
drwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff    16384 20 Φεβ 17:53 .
drwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff    16384 29 Ιολ  2017 ..
-rwxrwxrwx  1 socratis  staff  2097152 20 Φεβ 17:53 {d54cec44-6431-4799-b891-2be463a9286d}.vdi
If I "mess up" or lose my VM, I go to the VirtualBox Manager, right-click on the VM, "Remove...", I chose "Delete all Files". That removes everything from the "/Users/Shared/VirtualBox/Machines/FreeDOS" directory, including the Logs/Snapshots directories, and the .VBOX, .VBOX-PREV and the .VDI files. If anything is left behind (like a screenshot or a recording) I delete them manually.

I then copy the whole "/Volumes/Shared/VirtualBox/Machines/FreeDOS" folder from my backup to the "/Users/Shared/VirtualBox/Machines".

And finally, I either double-click on the "FreeDOS.vbox", or I go to the VirtualBox Manager and select "Machine" » "Add...", navigate to the "/Volumes/Shared/VirtualBox/Machines/FreeDOS/FreeDOS.vbox"

Mind you that I have 3 kinds of hosts:
  1. Win7-32, Win7-64, Win10-64
  2. OSX 10.9, .11, .12, .13, .14
  3. Mint 19 - 64
This backup/restore procedure works on all of them, so something is not right in your procedure, and we need to get to the bottom of this...
Wheelspinner99

Post by Wheelspinner99 »

Thank you very much for your help. I went ahead and deleted the VM from VB entirely and am in the process of downloading a fresh copy of the folder containing the VM from my backup. It will probably be another hour so I will report back once it is done. The method you described is exactly what I am doing and can't figure out where I am going wrong. Thanks for helping me.
Wheelspinner99

Post by Wheelspinner99 »

Ok, So I came into work today and the recovery download has completed. I went ahead and took a snapshot of the folder - http://prntscr.com/nz91cj
Keep in mind this is a direct download of the entire directory this VM was running inside of. I went ahead and tried to simply run the .vbox from there and I got the same error - http://prntscr.com/nz9241

"A differencing image snapshot {stuff in here} could not be found. Could not open hard disk with UUID {stuff in here}"

Any ideas what to do?
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

Wheelspinner99 wrote:Any ideas what to do?
I already told you what to do, and you haven't done it:
socratis wrote:go to your Windows Explorer » File » Change folder and Search options » View tab » Hide extensions for known file types <<< Uncheck that. And everything that's "Hidden".
and
socratis wrote:I need to see the .vbox from that VM (ZIPPED), and I need you to tell me how you got a hold of that VM.
Wheelspinner99

Post by Wheelspinner99 »

Man, you are very tough on me. I have been following your instructions. - http://prntscr.com/nz98p5 & http://prntscr.com/nz9axp - I don't see any different files that were hidden at all. Maybe instead of chastizing me you could shed some light as to what we are looking for here.

I didn't under stand that you wanted me to send you the .vbox file. I will zip it and attach it below.

This particular VM is from Microsoft. It is used to test apps that run in the edge browser. So I "got a hold" of that VM from the Microsoft dev center.

Hope I answered all of your questions.
Attachments
MSEdge - Win10.zip
(2.8 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

Wheelspinner99 wrote:Man, you are very tough on me
If "precise"=="tough" on your dictionary, then yes, I am precise. I need to be, I have to be; I'm not sitting in front of your computer, so when I'm telling you do "E", you don't do "e", "è", "é", "ê", "ë", "ē" or even "ε", you do "E". Otherwise we're going to get "Lost in translation"™. ;)
Wheelspinner99 wrote:Maybe instead of chastizing me
Chastising you? Where exactly? By repeating my request to do what you have been asked to do? If that's chastising for you, you may need to adjust your chastis-o-meter. :)
Wheelspinner99 wrote:you could shed some light as to what we are looking for here.
The extensions. We're looking for the hidden extensions of the files, I believe that it's self explanatory from the "Hide extensions for known file types" that you're supposed to uncheck. So that when I'm talking about you sending me the ".vbox" file, you'll know what to send.

Now that you've sent me the .vbox, I think I can see what's going on; you have hit a bug, a rare one (you're the 3rd person to see it), but I have the suspicion that it's going to be more prominent in the days/weeks/months to come. The bug is as follows:
  • It *always* involves an imported VM.
  • When first imported, the information about the HDs/VDIs/VMDKs is *not* registered with the "<VM>.vbox" (as it should), but it's registered in the "VirtualBox.xml", the global VirtualBox settings.
  • If you *move* that VM to another computer, the HD/VDI/VMDK information is "lost", since it's not transported along with the "<VM>.vbox" as it should in order to be self-contained, but it stays behind with the "VirtualBox.xml".
Now, here's the thing; I was told that this bug was fixed. Apparently not. After I first started discovering the bug in the <MediaRegistry> (ticket #17098: Optional entries in the <MediaRegistry> section may prevent VM registration), that bug cost me 11 VM definitions, all VDIs were inaccessible!!! Thank Zeus for the backups...

And there was another case where the user actually lost the whole virtual hard drive, because it was encrypted, and the whole <MediaRegistry> was gone, in a similar case like yours. :o

I think that I fixed your .vbox file, but... I need you to tell me if the following two files actually exist in the "Snapshots" directory, otherwise I want a full list of the "Snapshots" directory:
  1. Snapshots/{2ba9b542-4b2d-4bb4-b34d-38edc86b447e}.vmdk
  2. Snapshots/{40840843-3ba3-47f8-8240-4c4762d7584a}.vmdk
In fact I think it's actually going to be better if I see the contents of the Snapshots directory...
Wheelspinner99

Post by Wheelspinner99 »

Thanks for the explanation. Here is the screenshot you are looking for: http://prntscr.com/nzauox
socratis
Site Moderator

Post by socratis »

By Toutatis, you have a saved state that I didn't notice before! :o
I hope that this works, otherwise I have to re-create your setup once more, but include a saved state as well...
  1. Rename your "MSEdge - Win10.vbox" to "MSEdge - Win10.vbox-OLD".
  2. Copy the contents below and save it as "MSEdge - Win10.vbox".
  3. Try to add the VM.
If it doesn't work, give me the exact error message. And no, I don't want a picture. There's a "Copy" button there. It's usually easier, more convenient, smaller size, searchable and quotable, if you use that "Copy" button in the error dialog, and simply paste the error text, instead of posting the image... ;)

Contents of "MSEdge - Win10.vbox":

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--
** DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE.
** If you make changes to this file while any VirtualBox related application
** is running, your changes will be overwritten later, without taking effect.
** Use VBoxManage or the VirtualBox Manager GUI to make changes.
-->
<VirtualBox xmlns="http://www.virtualbox.org/" version="1.15-windows">
  <Machine uuid="{9ecc9b91-aad2-4a4d-8f3c-0e10ee29ace1}" name="MSEdge - Win10" OSType="Windows10_64" currentSnapshot="{60f16e4e-8c51-4a6e-ace1-90ef279e3c55}" snapshotFolder="Snapshots" lastStateChange="2019-05-25T20:00:53Z">
    <MediaRegistry>
      <HardDisks>
        <HardDisk uuid="{5311974e-c371-45aa-a0ae-0fff6f90922c}" location="MSEdge - Win10-disk001.vmdk" format="VMDK" type="Normal">
          <HardDisk uuid="{2ba9b542-4b2d-4bb4-b34d-38edc86b447e}" location="Snapshots/{2ba9b542-4b2d-4bb4-b34d-38edc86b447e}.vmdk" format="VMDK">
            <HardDisk uuid="{40840843-3ba3-47f8-8240-4c4762d7584a}" location="Snapshots/{40840843-3ba3-47f8-8240-4c4762d7584a}.vmdk" format="VMDK"/>
          </HardDisk>
        </HardDisk>
      </HardDisks>
    </MediaRegistry>
    <ExtraData>
      <ExtraDataItem name="GUI/LastGuestSizeHint" value="1024,667"/>
      <ExtraDataItem name="GUI/LastNormalWindowPosition" value="-2,21,1024,709"/>
    </ExtraData>
    <Snapshot uuid="{ec9f2e7c-8810-456b-bb20-d0a333035db4}" name="Clean install - not activated" timeStamp="2019-05-18T19:34:13Z">
      <Hardware>
        <CPU>
          <PAE enabled="true"/>
          <LongMode enabled="true"/>
          <HardwareVirtExLargePages enabled="true"/>
        </CPU>
        <Memory RAMSize="2048"/>
        <Paravirt provider="Default"/>
        <Boot>
          <Order position="1" device="HardDisk"/>
          <Order position="2" device="DVD"/>
          <Order position="3" device="None"/>
          <Order position="4" device="None"/>
        </Boot>
        <VideoCapture screens="1" file="." fps="25"/>
        <RemoteDisplay>
          <VRDEProperties>
            <Property name="TCP/Address" value="127.0.0.1"/>
            <Property name="TCP/Ports" value="5940"/>
          </VRDEProperties>
        </RemoteDisplay>
        <BIOS>
          <IOAPIC enabled="true"/>
        </BIOS>
        <Network>
          <Adapter slot="0" enabled="true" MACAddress="080027E6E559" cable="true" type="82540EM">
            <NAT/>
          </Adapter>
        </Network>
        <AudioAdapter driver="DirectSound" enabled="false" enabledIn="false" enabledOut="false"/>
        <GuestProperties>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxControl.exe" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558207805170025200" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxGuest.sys" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558207805178815200" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxHook.dll" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558207805171002100" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxMRXNP.dll" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558207805176861800" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxMouse.sys" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558207805180768100" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxSF.sys" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558207805181745000" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxService.exe" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558207805173931901" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxTray.exe" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558207805173931900" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/HostVerLastChecked" value="6.0.6" timestamp="1558207992793254700" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/InstallDir" value="C:/Program Files/Oracle/VirtualBox Guest Additions" timestamp="1558207805166118807" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Revision" value="128413" timestamp="1558207805166118806" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Version" value="6.0.4" timestamp="1558207805166118804" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/VersionExt" value="6.0.4" timestamp="1558207805166118805" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/MAC" value="080027E6E559" timestamp="1558207805188581704" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/Status" value="Up" timestamp="1558207805188581703" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/V4/Broadcast" value="255.255.255.255" timestamp="1558207805188581701" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/V4/IP" value="10.0.2.15" timestamp="1558207805188581700" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/V4/Netmask" value="255.255.255.0" timestamp="1558207805188581702" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/Count" value="1" timestamp="1558208020066894900" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/OS/Product" value="Windows 10" timestamp="1558207805166118800" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/OS/Release" value="10.0.17763" timestamp="1558207805166118801" flags=""/>
          <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/HostInfo/GUI/LanguageID" value="en_US" timestamp="1558208023502713600" flags=""/>
        </GuestProperties>
      </Hardware>
      <StorageControllers>
        <StorageController name="IDE Controller" type="PIIX4" PortCount="2" useHostIOCache="true" Bootable="true">
          <AttachedDevice type="HardDisk" hotpluggable="false" port="0" device="0">
            <Image uuid="{5311974e-c371-45aa-a0ae-0fff6f90922c}"/>
          </AttachedDevice>
        </StorageController>
      </StorageControllers>
      <Snapshots>
        <Snapshot uuid="{60f16e4e-8c51-4a6e-ace1-90ef279e3c55}" name="Activated & Splashtop" timeStamp="2019-05-25T18:38:51Z" stateFile="Snapshots/2019-05-25T18-38-51-739374300Z.sav">
          <Description>This was taken after the instance was activated and Splashtop was added.</Description>
          <Hardware>
            <CPU>
              <PAE enabled="true"/>
            </CPU>
            <Memory RAMSize="2048"/>
            <Boot>
            </Boot>
            <RemoteDisplay>
              <VRDEProperties>
              </VRDEProperties>
            </RemoteDisplay>
            <BIOS>
              <IOAPIC enabled="true"/>
            </BIOS>
            <Network>
              <Adapter slot="0" enabled="true" MACAddress="080027E6E559" cable="true" type="82540EM">
                <DisabledModes>
                  <InternalNetwork name="intnet"/>
                </DisabledModes>
                <NATNetwork name="NatNetwork"/>
              </Adapter>
            </Network>
            <AudioAdapter driver="DirectSound" enabled="false" enabledIn="false" enabledOut="false"/>
            <GuestProperties>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxControl.exe" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150712631500" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxGuest.sys" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150720445100" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxHook.dll" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150713608400" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxMRXNP.dll" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150718491700" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxMouse.sys" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150721421500" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxSF.sys" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150721421501" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxService.exe" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150716538301" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxTray.exe" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150716538300" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/HostVerLastChecked" value="6.0.6" timestamp="1558246217550922700" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/InstallDir" value="C:/Program Files/Oracle/VirtualBox Guest Additions" timestamp="1558246150709701707" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Revision" value="128413" timestamp="1558246150709701706" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Version" value="6.0.4" timestamp="1558246150709701704" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/VersionExt" value="6.0.4" timestamp="1558246150709701705" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/MAC" value="080027E6E559" timestamp="1558246150751697504" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/Status" value="Up" timestamp="1558246150751697503" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/V4/Broadcast" value="255.255.255.255" timestamp="1558246150751697501" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/V4/IP" value="192.168.0.7" timestamp="1558801536564938000" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/V4/Netmask" value="255.255.255.0" timestamp="1558246155794087801" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/Count" value="1" timestamp="1558809526871802000" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/OS/LoggedInUsers" value="1" timestamp="1558246179397516502" flags="TRANSIENT, TRANSRESET"/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/OS/LoggedInUsersList" value="IEUser" timestamp="1558246179397516501" flags="TRANSIENT, TRANSRESET"/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/OS/NoLoggedInUsers" value="false" timestamp="1558246179397516503" flags="TRANSIENT, TRANSRESET"/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/OS/Product" value="Windows 10" timestamp="1558246150709701700" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/OS/Release" value="10.0.17763" timestamp="1558246150709701701" flags=""/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/User/IEUser@MSEDGEWIN10/UsageState" value="Idle" timestamp="1558809391573021100" flags="TRANSIENT, TRANSRESET"/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/HostInfo/GUI/LanguageID" value="en_US" timestamp="1558809494739379200" flags="RDONLYGUEST"/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/HostInfo/VBoxRev" value="130049" timestamp="1558208069643079402" flags="TRANSIENT, RDONLYGUEST"/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/HostInfo/VBoxVer" value="6.0.6" timestamp="1558208069643079400" flags="TRANSIENT, RDONLYGUEST"/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/HostInfo/VBoxVerExt" value="6.0.6" timestamp="1558208069643079401" flags="TRANSIENT, RDONLYGUEST"/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/VMInfo/ResetCounter" value="1" timestamp="1558246117248072402" flags="TRANSIENT, RDONLYGUEST"/>
              <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/VMInfo/ResumeCounter" value="2" timestamp="1558801532994343700" flags="TRANSIENT, RDONLYGUEST"/>
            </GuestProperties>
          </Hardware>
          <StorageControllers>
            <StorageController name="IDE Controller" type="PIIX4" PortCount="2" useHostIOCache="true" Bootable="true">
                <Image uuid="{2ba9b542-4b2d-4bb4-b34d-38edc86b447e}"/>
              </AttachedDevice>
            </StorageController>
          </StorageControllers>
        </Snapshot>
      </Snapshots>
    </Snapshot>
    <Hardware>
      <CPU>
        <PAE enabled="true"/>
      </CPU>
      <Memory RAMSize="2048"/>
      <Boot>
      </Boot>
      <RemoteDisplay>
        <VRDEProperties>
        </VRDEProperties>
      </RemoteDisplay>
      <BIOS>
        <IOAPIC enabled="true"/>
      </BIOS>
      <Network>
          <DisabledModes>
            <InternalNetwork name="intnet"/>
          </DisabledModes>
          <NATNetwork name="NatNetwork"/>
        </Adapter>
      </Network>
      <GuestProperties>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxControl.exe" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150712631500" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxGuest.sys" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150720445100" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxHook.dll" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150713608400" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxMRXNP.dll" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150718491700" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxMouse.sys" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150721421500" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxSF.sys" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150721421501" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxService.exe" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150716538301" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Components/VBoxTray.exe" value="6.0.4r128413" timestamp="1558246150716538300" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/HostVerLastChecked" value="6.0.6" timestamp="1558246217550922700" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/InstallDir" value="C:/Program Files/Oracle/VirtualBox Guest Additions" timestamp="1558246150709701707" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Revision" value="128413" timestamp="1558246150709701706" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/Version" value="6.0.4" timestamp="1558246150709701704" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestAdd/VersionExt" value="6.0.4" timestamp="1558246150709701705" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/MAC" value="080027E6E559" timestamp="1558246150751697504" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/Status" value="Up" timestamp="1558246150751697503" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/V4/Broadcast" value="255.255.255.255" timestamp="1558246150751697501" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/V4/IP" value="192.168.0.7" timestamp="1558801536564938000" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/0/V4/Netmask" value="255.255.255.0" timestamp="1558246155794087801" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/Net/Count" value="1" timestamp="1558809526871802000" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/OS/Product" value="Windows 10" timestamp="1558246150709701700" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/GuestInfo/OS/Release" value="10.0.17763" timestamp="1558246150709701701" flags=""/>
        <GuestProperty name="/VirtualBox/HostInfo/GUI/LanguageID" value="en_US" timestamp="1558809494739379200" flags="RDONLYGUEST"/>
      </GuestProperties>
    </Hardware>
    <StorageControllers>
          <Image uuid="{40840843-3ba3-47f8-8240-4c4762d7584a}"/>
        </AttachedDevice>
      </StorageController>
    </StorageControllers>
  </Machine>
</VirtualBox>