[Solved] Adding 1 more CPU core to a Virtual Machine

Discussions about using Windows guests in VirtualBox.
WeirdSystem

Re: [Solved] Adding 1 more CPU core to a Virtual Machine

Post by WeirdSystem »

Masochist ? Oh , yeah , of course . Yes , I am . Now that I am think of it , I am a registered member in a few masochist clubs too . Oh yeah , sure .
COME ON ! Have you seen a lot of masochists learning Greek ? And afterall people learn a language for various reasons . Not because they are masochists ! :lol: :lol: . You may not know it (I repeat : may not ; not that I accuse you) that for those speaking a heavily Latin based language it's easy to learn Greek because the structure of Greek and Latin is almost identical . So it's almost about just replacing words . Unfortunately there are only a few such languages (many have been influenced by Latin , but only a few of them preserve a part of the structure) .
As far as concerning the last phrase , I still have the impression (in other words I admit I am not sure) that if someone wanted to answer that the baby wouldn't be a male , he would answer "ουκ άρρεν" , not "άρρεν ουκ" . Unless there was a pause of thinking and adding a word later , like "άρρεν ; hmmm ... ουκ . Θήλυ (instead)" . No matter what however , I admit I can't say for sure .

Sending the personal message too .

Oh , by the way : replace the translation of "θνήξεις" with "you will die" , not "you die" :wink: .