"CDBOOT Couldn't Find the NTLDR"

Discussions about using Windows guests in VirtualBox.
sbur45

"CDBOOT Couldn't Find the NTLDR"

Post by sbur45 »

"CDBOOT Couldn't Find the NTLDR" Yeah thart's exactly the error msg. I get when I try to start the Longhorn Build 4015. Can someone pls. help me with this?
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: "CDBOOT Couldn't Find the NTLDR"

Post by socratis »

Longhorn Alpha Preview 3: Build 4015
With Windows Server 2003 behind us, it's time to turn our attention to the more exciting world of desktop computing, where Microsoft is slowly plowing through pre-beta milestones of Longhorn, it's follow-up to Windows XP.
Last time that you posted about Longhorn, I told you something:
socratis wrote:...And since you haven't proven to anyone that you got this legitimately, I'm going to lock the thread. Stolen, unsupported software will not be discussed here. If I'm mistaken, send me a PM.

And if you keep repeating Longhorn related posts without any proof that you actually got the software legitimately, it will result in more than simply locking the thread. I hope you understand what I'm saying...
You never sent me a PM, and apparently you didn't understand what I was saying. Thread locked, warning issued. If you keep doing this, more will follow...
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.