Mac OS Sierra constant crashes on start (many options tried)

Discussions about using Windows guests in VirtualBox.
nick123

Mac OS Sierra constant crashes on start (many options tried)

Post by nick123 »

Hello, I try to install Mac OS 10.12 on Virtual Box 5.1.22r115126. I tried .ova images and tried to make my own from ISO. Every time it get critical error and advice to post logs here for analysis. I have seen video on youtube and performed all they suggested to do, but still that critical error appears to happen on start. Perhaps my problem could be using the latest version of virtual box.
I tried to install/uninstall usb extension for VB, disable/enable UEFI, changed chipset, but still it does not want to start and return critical error on start.
Could you please help me?
Attachments
Logs.zip
That is set of logs from manual installation attempt
(179.08 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Mac OS Sierra constant crashes on start (many options tried)

Post by socratis »

VirtualBox VM 5.1.22 r115126 win.amd64 (Apr 28 2017 16:35:24) release log
00:00:01.174385 DMI Product Name: System Product Name
First of all, you posted on the "Windows Guest" section. You should have posted in the "OSX guests" or in the "Windows Hosts". You have a Windows Host, and unfortunately OSX guests are only supported on Apple hardware (which you do not have). See: Important notice regarding Mac OS X as Guest.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.