Bug Report VirtualBox 6.1.0

Postings relating to old VirtualBox pre-releases
cookie

Bug Report VirtualBox 6.1.0

Post by cookie »

Hello All,

I am new to VirtualBox and i've updated the virtualBox from 6.0.14 only to try the Intel VT-x option that was disabled in the previous version. I ran the VM but for some reason the VM is crashing returning some codes.Iam a student and use VirtualBox to run my GNS3 VMs for my university exams but not sure i should post it on the GNS 3 forum or here.

If anyone could help that would be great.
Attachments
VB_error.jpg
VB_error.jpg (105.85 KiB) Viewed 15781 times
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Bug Report VirtualBox 6.1.0

Post by socratis »

Since in your later posts you downgraded to 6.0.14, and since I can't know if this is this is not solely a 6.1.0Beta/RC issue, I'm going to lock this (for the moment). If you can show me that this is specifically a 6.1.0Beta/RC issue, then I'm going to re-open the thread.

Posting in this area is for issues specifically for the Beta/RC, not for general VirtualBox problems.

And please read the following: Minimum information needed for assistance.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.