You can download the binaries here. Please use sha256sum to compare the hash of the downloaded package with the corresponding hash from this list.
Please do NOT open bug reports at http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Bugtracker but use our VirtualBox Beta Feedback forum to report any problems with the Release Candidate. Please concentrate on reporting regressions since VirtualBox 5.0.24.
VirtualBox 5.1 will be a new minor release. Here is an incomplete list of changes since version 5.1 Beta 3:
- VMM: fixed flip-flop handling of edge-triggered interrupts.
- VMM: enable X2-APIC for Linux guests by default.
- VMM: many fixes
- GUI: fixed hang on X11 caused by the infinite loop where multi-screen full-screen windows were grabbing keyboard one after another (Qt5 migration regression).
- GUI: fixed X11 Qt5 migration consequences related to multi-screen full-screen support was broken heavily (all heads on the same host-screen, no mini-toolbar).
- GUI: fixed VBox GUI on solaris10.
- GUI: improved keyboard capturing on X11 hosts
- GUI: Fixed broken keyboard support on Windows host with separate UI (Qt5 migration regression)
- GUI: Added medium-type descriptions for the Medium Type Change dialog
- API: when taking a screenshot, don't save garbage for blanked screen.
- API: on OS X host don't lose extradata (5.1 Beta 1 regression)
- NAT: correctly parse resolv.conf with multiple separators (5.1 Beta 3 regression)
- VGA: fixed an occasional hang when running Windows guests with 3D enabled
- Audio: enabled new audio code
- NetFlt/Win: NDIS5 bridging driver installation issue resolved.
- VBoxSVC: fixed several memory leaks when handling .dmg images
- Installers: ship VBoxBugReport
- Linux hosts: fixed VERR_VMM_SET_JMP_ABORTED_RESUME Guru Meditations on hosts with Linux 4.6 or later (bug 15439)
- Windows hosts: fixed installing of bridged networking drivers on Windows Servere 2003 and Windows XP
- Windows hosts: properly fall back to NDIS5 on pre-Vista hosts on silent installations
- Solaris hosts: fixed a crash on hosts with certain CPU configurations