You can download the binaries here.
Please do NOT open bug reports at http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Bugtracker but use our VirtualBox Beta Feedback forum to report any problems with the Beta. Please concentrate on reporting regressions since VirtualBox 4.2.18.
VirtualBox 4.3 will be a new major release. Here is an incomplete list of chances since VirtualBox 4.3 Beta 2:
- VMM: implemented thread-context hooks for Linux and Solaris hosts
- VMM: several fixes
- GUI: added NAT networks to the global settings page
- GUI: made NAT network a separate network attachment type
- 3D Support: fixed Google Chrome and IE rendering under Window 8.1
- 3D Support: fixed DXDiag crashes mentioned here
- NAT service: several fixes
- Main: eliminate the use of SysV semaphores on all host OSes other than Windows, namely Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X, with the consequence that no system reconfiguration is needed to run more than approximately 100 VMs
- Windows hosts: fixed crashes on Windows 8.1
- Linux hosts: fix hanging GUI on EL4 and EL5 distributions with old libX11 versions
- Linux Additions: Linux 3.11 shared folders fix
- Linux Additions: Linux 3.12 fixes