You can download the binaries here.
Please do NOT open bug reports at http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Bugtracker but use our VirtualBox Beta Feedback forum to report any problems with the Beta. Please concentrate on reporting regressions since VirtualBox 4.2.18.
VirtualBox 4.3 will be a new major release. Here is an incomplete list of chances since VirtualBox 4.3 Beta 1:
- VMM: fixed several regressions; fixed accessing certain MSRs (Intel and AMD)
- VMM: fixed 64-bit guests on 32-bit hosts including fixes for host crashes under certain conditions (see 11979).
- VMM: fixed panics on Mac OS X, see here
- VMM: allow to use VT-x in SMX mode
- GUI: more settings validation fixes
- GUI: medium enumeration overhaul to speed up opening the settings dialog
- GUI: fixed crashes under certain conditions on X11 hosts
- Main: extension pack framework can now support loading HGCM modules, contributed by Jeff Westphal
- Settings: the exclusive HW virtualization setting is now global, not per-VM as before
- NAT: fixed port-forwarding
- NAT: binding IPv4 connectivity to specified interface (global extradata "NAT/<network-name>/SourceIp4" ipv4)
- NAT: DHCP reports list of DNS servers (w/o loopback mapping)
- USB: detect USB2 devices on USB3 ports (Windows hosts only)
- OVF: fixed import regression with double OHCI controller
- 3D: fixed 3D-related crashes and Windows 8.1 rendering issues on OSX hosts
- 3D: fixed Ubuntu 13.04 3D desktop rendering issues
- Solaris hosts: dropped 32-bit support
- Windows Additions: several autoresize and seamless fixes
- Windows Additions: updated Wine sources
- Windows Additions: fixed NT4 regression, see here
Thank you for testing!