Temporary forum to discuss issues and problems during a VirtualBox Beta or Release Candidate phase.
- fixed When compiling the sources, building the Additions ISO image fails because the volume ID is too long.
- fixed Some guests will probably not boot or misbehave. We saw this with Knoppix 5.1.1 and a 32-bit Ubuntu 10.10 with PAE kernel. This problem will be fixed for Beta 2 (fix in r37723).
- Oracle Corporation
- Posts: 2487
- Joined: 7. Jun 2007, 09:11
- Location: Dresden, Germany
- Primary OS: Debian Lenny
- VBox Version: PUEL
- Guest OSses: Linux, Windows
Return to VirtualBox Beta/Release Candidate Feedback
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests