You can download the binaries here.
Please do NOT open bug reports at http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Bugtracker but use our VirtualBox Beta Feedback forum to report any problems with the Beta. Please concentrate on reporting regressions since VirtualBox 3.1.6 / 3.2.0 Beta 1.
This is the second Beta of the upcoming new major release of VirtualBox. The following items were fixed and/or added since 3.2.0 Beta 1:
- Provide Java bindings
- Windows hosts: fixed failure to load VBoxDDR0.R0 on Windows 7 x64 hosts (Beta 1 regression)
- Mac OS X hosts: fixed VBoxREM load error on 64-bit Snow Leopard hosts (Beta 1 regression)
- GUI: Storage Settings UI: choose empty medium for CD/FD devices by default (improvement)
- GUI: First Run Wizard is now synchronized with New VM Wizard (fix)
- GUI: added a checkbox for absolute pointing device (USB tablet) (improvement)
- GUI: misnamed boot disk setting in New VM Wizard fixed
- GUI: Storage Settings UI will now sort listed attachments by storage slot (3.1.0 regression)
- GUI: HD, CD, FD, Network device LEDs are now synchronized with device presence
- GUI: Mini-ToolBar for Full-screen and Seamless modes should now have correct positioning, mouse-hovering and correctly update own seamless-mask in case of multi-monitor setup
- GUI: New Hard Disk wizard size-editor now will NOT reset own value in case it is invalid allowing user to edit it (value still stricted by reg-exp). New Hard Disk wizard location-editor now will NOT allow to enter empty location.
- Seamless: fixed regression with Linux guests (Beta 1 regression)
- OVF: several fixes (compatibility/bug fix)
- OVF: supports import/export of LsiLogicSAS controller (compatibility fix)
- VRDP: allow to bind to localhost only (Mac OS X hosts; bug #5227)
- Storage: fixed several issues with async I/O
- Main: sometimes a new VM was created with invalid settings (Beta 1 regression)
- Main: enabling a USB keyboard no longer disables the PS/2 keyboard (EFI access in OS X guests) (improvement)
- Main: don't refuse to start a VM if a DVD or floppy image is not accessible (improvement)
- Linux hosts: support VDE networking mode if the VDE library (libvdeplug.so.2) can be found on the host
- Guest control: faster execution / retrieval of output, extended documentation, fixed some shutdown issues (improvement)
- Linux Additions: The shared folders kernel module is now loaded on demand. Fixes loading of shared folders from /etc/fstab in Ubuntu 10.04 guests.
- Guest Additions: new icons according to new branding
- Guest Additions: VM information properties now are only updated if necessary (performance optimization)
- 3D: Restoring Ubuntu Lucid VM with 3D effects hangs
- Bridged networking: dropped delayed packet processing (Windows hosts only) (performance optimization)
- Bridged networking: fixed regression when attaching to a wireless NIC (Beta 1 regression)
- HostOnly networking: fixed DHCP server launch mechanism (Windows hosts only) (Beta 1 regression)
- NAT: crash in built-in TFTP server (Beta 1 regression)
Thanks for your help!