VirtualBox bug contractors? (Vbox NAT problem with TCP)

Discussions related to using the OSE version of VirtualBox.
robocat
Primary OS: Ubuntu 8.04
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Windows XP Pro

VirtualBox bug contractors? (Vbox NAT problem with TCP)

Post by robocat »

Is there a list of people that want to do contract work with VirtualBox OSE?

We have run into what appears to be an insidious VirtualBox NAT bug with TCP (https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/11696) which could affect a client using VirtualBox ...

We don't (can't) know if any of our clients are having this problem, but we would love to be sure that the bug was irrelevant or fixed... It would be worth us paying a few hundreds to help diagnose the issue, but I am having trouble any person that might be able to help (that won't charge fortune 500 rates ;-).... The problem could turn out to be something dumb I am doing (I really want to avoid wasting the time of the VirtualBox developers if that is the case, although I have spent enough days trying to work out the problem to be fairly sure it is a Vbox issue.)

PS: Forum posting rules seem to be designed to prevent SPAM/SEO but It seem to be that asking how to get help fits within requirements - although anyone answering might need to be careful to not be touting their business. I am happy to get PM emails: morris.johns timefiler com with @ and .