Building VirtualBox OSE 2.1.4 on Windows (use VS2005, Qt4)

Discussions related to using the OSE version of VirtualBox.
yk700101
Primary OS: MS Windows Vista
VBox Version: OSE self-compiled
Guest OSses: Debian

not 'VirtualBox OSE 2.1.4' but 'SVN version'

Post by yk700101 »

Your AutoConfig.kmk is not 'VirtualBox OSE 2.1.4' but 'SVN version'.

Because

Code: Select all

PATH_TOOL_QT4 = $(PATH_SDK_QT4)
exists.

I don't have interest in building SVN version.
And I don't have build environment for SVN version.
anuarls
Guest OSses: Windows

Re: Building VirtualBox OSE 2.1.4 on Windows (use VS2005, Qt4)

Post by anuarls »

I have successfully compiled VBOX 2.1.4 OSE. I will share a complete files by this monday. I will put download link after finish upload. Make sure u guys have these files (look bottom) installed in your system. Good Luck.

My machine Intel Core 2 CPU, Vista Bussines 32 SP1

Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition with service pack 1

Windows Platform SDK
(come with Visual Studio 2005)

Windows Driver Development Kit
Windows Server 2003 SP1 DDK

DirectX SDK
Microsoft DirectX SDK (November 2008)

Folder
http://www.4shared.com/dir/5348170/b606 ... aring.html

Links to download. Total 5 files
http://www.4shared.com/file/91762207/4d ... art01.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/91764484/3d ... art02.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/91871018/19 ... art03.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/91872722/c5 ... art04.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/91873503/3b ... art05.html
AndersKOlsson
Primary OS: Linux other
Guest OSses: SLES 10

Re: 'installation problem' of MinGw

Post by AndersKOlsson »

yk700101 wrote:
AndersKOlsson wrote:

kBuild: Compiling RuntimeR3NoCRTGCC - C:/Users/eolnans/Downloads/Vbox-deps/build/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/Runtime/common/misc/sanity-cpp.cpp
alloc-ef-cpp.cpp
g++.exe: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1plus': No such file or directory
I think this error was caused by 'installation problem' of MinGw.
I suggest you re-install MinGw.

[HOWTO Install the MinGW (GCC) Compiler Suite | MinGW] (* I found this page a few days ago.)
http://www.mingw.org/wiki/HOWTO_Install ... iler_Suite
I took a longer look at the suggested changes to AutoConfig.kmk, and discovered some pieces I had missed, fixing those got rid of the problem.

Now I've getting an error that bcc-cpp.exe is missing. I can see why it's needed (it's a requirement when building for Linux), and I know which package contains it (dev86). But it's not contained in any of the packages either of the guides say are required.

Do the rest of you have this program, if not how do you manage to build?

The build output:

kBuild: Compiling PcBiosBin - C:/Users/eolnans/Downloads/Vbox-deps/build/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/PcBiosBin/_rombios_.c
Unable to execute bcc-cpp.exe
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/Users/eolnans/Downloads/Vbox-deps/build/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/PcBiosBin/rombios0.s] Error 1
kmk.exe[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
kmk.exe[2]: Leaving directory `C:/Users/eolnans/Downloads/Vbox-deps/build/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
kmk.exe[2]: Entering directory `C:/Users/eolnans/Downloads/Vbox-deps/build/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
kmk.exe[2]: *** Exiting with status 2
kmk.exe[1]: *** [pass_libraries_this] Error 2
kmk.exe[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Users/eolnans/Downloads/Vbox-deps/build/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
kmk: *** [pass_libraries_order] Error 2
yk700101

bcc-cpp.exe exists

Post by yk700101 »

AndersKOlsson wrote: I took a longer look at the suggested changes to AutoConfig.kmk, and discovered some pieces I had missed, fixing those got rid of the problem.

Now I've getting an error that bcc-cpp.exe is missing. I can see why it's needed (it's a requirement when building for Linux), and I know which package contains it (dev86). But it's not contained in any of the packages either of the guides say are required.

Do the rest of you have this program, if not how do you manage to build?

The build output:

kBuild: Compiling PcBiosBin - C:/Users/eolnans/Downloads/Vbox-deps/build/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/PcBiosBin/_rombios_.c
Unable to execute bcc-cpp.exe
kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/Users/eolnans/Downloads/Vbox-deps/build/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/PcBiosBin/rombios0.s] Error 1
kmk.exe[2]: Leaving directory `C:/Users/eolnans/Downloads/Vbox-deps/build/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
kmk.exe[2]: Entering directory `C:/Users/eolnans/Downloads/Vbox-deps/build/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
kmk.exe[1]: *** [pass_libraries_this] Error 2
kmk.exe[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Users/eolnans/Downloads/Vbox-deps/build/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
kmk: *** [pass_libraries_order] Error 2
bcc-cpp.exe exists in

D:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE\tools\win.x86\bin
AndersKOlsson

Re: bcc-cpp.exe exists

Post by AndersKOlsson »

yk700101 wrote:
AndersKOlsson wrote: bcc-cpp.exe exists in

D:\z_Build2\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE\tools\win.x86\bin
I see it, and I see that env.bat also adds it to the PATH, so I'm a bit confused why I had a problem with it. Thanks for the pointer.

I've managed to build it now, and gotten it to work fine (it feels a bit slower than the Binary Release, but it's probably just in my head). To use it on a new machine I think this would be the procedure:
  • Run bin/comregister.cmd (just has to be done once per machine, right?)
  • Right-click bin/VBoxDrv.inf, and choose 'Install'
  • Go to Windows Device Manager, and add a 'Legacy Hardware', choose 'Have Disk' and browse to bin/VBoxTAP.inf
  • Run bin/SUPUninstall.exe, then bin/SUPInstall (What does this do, and does it have to be done after every reboot?)
Do you agree?

So far the Installation has worked, but funnily enough it's a bit different than the PUEL version. The primary difference is that it uses Virtualbox TAP device for Host Interface Networking. That's unlike both 2.1.4 PUEL on Windows, and 2.1.4 OSE on Linux, which both use the new NetFilter on physical actual adapters. Isn't this a wee bit odd?
yk700101

My install command / TAP device

Post by yk700101 »

AndersKOlsson wrote: I've managed to build it now, and gotten it to work fine (it feels a bit slower than the Binary Release, but it's probably just in my head). To use it on a new machine I think this would be the procedure:
  • Run bin/comregister.cmd (just has to be done once per machine, right?)
  • Right-click bin/VBoxDrv.inf, and choose 'Install'
  • Go to Windows Device Manager, and add a 'Legacy Hardware', choose 'Have Disk' and browse to bin/VBoxTAP.inf
  • Run bin/SUPUninstall.exe, then bin/SUPInstall (What does this do, and does it have to be done after every reboot?)
Do you agree?
I use VirtualBox on 'Windows Vista Business'.
My install command is below.

Command Prompt(Run as administrator)

cd C:\yk_prog\VirtualBox_OSE

comregister.cmd
SUPUninstall.exe
SUPInstall.exe

InfDefaultInstall.exe C:\yk_prog\VirtualBox_OSE\VBoxDrv.inf

REM Dummy
VBoxSDL.exe

pnputil -a C:\yk_prog\VirtualBox_OSE\VBoxTAP.inf
AndersKOlsson wrote: So far the Installation has worked, but funnily enough it's a bit different than the PUEL version. The primary difference is that it uses Virtualbox TAP device for Host Interface Networking. That's unlike both 2.1.4 PUEL on Windows, and 2.1.4 OSE on Linux, which both use the new NetFilter on physical actual adapters. Isn't this a wee bit odd?
I think so.
I don't know why it is different.
AndersKOlsson

Post by AndersKOlsson »

Marvelous, all commands scriptable! I've tried rolling this out on other machines, and calling these commands seems like all that is needed before running VB.

Huge thanks, yk700101!
kingofait
Primary OS: MS Windows XP
Guest OSses: Windows Vista,7,XP,ser2008,serv2003,Fedora 10,12,Linux 2.6 based other OSes

Post by kingofait »

Hi,

I am trying to build VirtualBox OSE 2.1.4 on windows using VS2005 and Qt4, I followed all the steps mentioned by user by name yk700101. I faced many other issues and solved many of them. Now i am stuck with one issue that

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Start of build log ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
kmk.exe[2]: Entering directory `C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/Main/webservice/Makefile.kmk:82: VBOX_PATH_GSOAP not found...
kBuild: lrelease VirtualBox4 - C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/Frontends/VirtualBox4/nls/VirtualBox_el.ts
kBuild: lrelease VirtualBox4 - C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/Frontends/VirtualBox4/nls/VirtualBox_tr.ts
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, lrelease -silent C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/Frontends/VirtualBox4/nls/VirtualBox_el.ts -qm C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VirtualBox4/qtnls/VirtualBox_el.qm, ...) failed.
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, lrelease -silent C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/Frontends/VirtualBox4/nls/VirtualBox_tr.ts -qm C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VirtualBox4/qtnls/VirtualBox_tr.qm, ...) failed.
make (e=127): The specified procedure could not be found.

kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VirtualBox4/qtnls/VirtualBox_el.qm] Error 127
The failing command:
@lrelease -silent C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/Frontends/VirtualBox4/nls/VirtualBox_el.ts -qm C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VirtualBox4/qtnls/VirtualBox_el.qm

kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VirtualBox4/qtnls/VirtualBox_tr.qm] Error 127
The failing command:
@lrelease -silent C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/Frontends/VirtualBox4/nls/VirtualBox_tr.ts -qm C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VirtualBox4/qtnls/VirtualBox_tr.qm
kmk.exe[2]: Leaving directory `C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
kmk.exe[2]: Entering directory `C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
kmk.exe[1]: *** [pass_installs_this] Error 2
kmk.exe[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
kmk: *** [pass_installs_order] Error 2

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Enf od Build log ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My AutoConfig.kmk looks like this

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Start of AutoConfig.kmk ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
# -*- Makefile -*-
#
# Build configuration generated by cscript configure.vbs --with-MinGW=C:\Vbox2\mingw --with-libSDL=C:\Vbox2\SDL-1.2.13 --with-libxml2=C:\Vbox2\libxml2-2.7.3\win32 --with-libxslt=C:\Vbox2\libxslt-1.1.24\win32 --with-qt=c:\Vbox2\qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3
#
VBOX_OSE := 1
VBOX_USE_VCC80 := 1
PATH_TOOL_VCC80 := C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3/VC
PATH_TOOL_VCC80X86 = $(PATH_TOOL_VCC80)
PATH_TOOL_VCC80AMD64 = $(PATH_TOOL_VCC80)
PATH_SDK_W2K3DDK := C:/WinDDK/3790~1.183
PATH_SDK_W2K3DDKX86 = $(PATH_SDK_W2K3DDK)
PATH_SDK_W2K3DDKAMD64 = $(PATH_SDK_W2K3DDK)
MAIN_IDL = C:/WinDDK/3790~1.183/bin/x86/Midl.exe
PATH_TOOL_MINGW32 := C:/Vbox2/mingw
PATH_SDK_W32API = C:\Vbox2\mingw
PATH_SDK_LIBSDL := C:/Vbox2/SDL-1.2.13
SDK_VBOX_LIBXML2_INCS := C:/Vbox2/libxml2-2.7.3/win32/include
SDK_VBOX_LIBXML2_LIBS := C:/Vbox2/libxml2-2.7.3/win32/lib/libxml2.lib
SDK_VBOX_LIBXSLT_INCS := C:/Vbox2/libxslt-1.1.24/win32/include
SDK_VBOX_LIBXSLT_LIBS := C:/Vbox2/libxslt-1.1.24/win32/lib/libxslt.lib
VBOX_PATH_QT := c:/Vbox2/qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3
QTDIR = $(VBOX_PATH_QT)
LIB_QT =
VBOX_DLL_QT =
PATH_SDK_WINPSDK := C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3/vc/PlatformSDK
PATH_SDK_WINPSDKINCS = $(PATH_SDK_WINPSDK)
PATH_SDK_WIN32SDK = $(PATH_SDK_WINPSDK)
PATH_SDK_WIN64SDK = $(PATH_SDK_WINPSDK)

PATH_SDK_DXSDK := C:/PROGRA~1/MI5881~1
PATH_SDK_DXSDKX86 = $(PATH_SDK_DXSDK)
PATH_SDK_DXSDKAMD64 = $(PATH_SDK_DXSDK)

SDK_VBOX_LIBXML2_LIBS := C:/Vbox2/libxml2-2.7.3/win32/lib/libxml2_a.lib
SDK_VBOX_LIBXSLT_LIBS := C:/Vbox2/libxslt-1.1.24/win32/lib/libxslt_a.lib

VBOX_WITH_QTGUI :=
PATH_SDK_QT4 := C:/Vbox2/qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3
PATH_SDK_WINPSDK_BIN := C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3/Common7/Tools/Bin

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++endof AutoConfig.kmk ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Any suggestions are most welcome here. I have a feeling that I am alsmost at the end of compilation

Secondly, i always get message that VBOX_PATH_GSOAP is not set, is it a problem what should i do to set it?

Regards
TheOSEAsker

Post by TheOSEAsker »

Hey,

can anybody reupload a binary-version for Windows XP/2k3 again? This would help me a lot.

Thank you
yk700101

lrelease.exe is in qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3\bin

Post by yk700101 »

kingofait wrote: process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, lrelease -silent C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/Frontends/VirtualBox4/nls/VirtualBox_tr.ts -qm C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VirtualBox4/qtnls/VirtualBox_tr.qm, ...) failed.

kmk.exe[2]: *** [C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VirtualBox4/qtnls/VirtualBox_el.qm] Error 127
The failing command:
@lrelease -silent C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/Frontends/VirtualBox4/nls/VirtualBox_el.ts -qm C:/Vbox2/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VirtualBox4/qtnls/VirtualBox_el.qm
lrelease.exe is in qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3\bin, so please set PATH.
Example:
set PATH=%PATH%;C:\Vbox2\qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3\bin;
TheOSEAsker

Post by TheOSEAsker »

Maybe anybody can figure out a solution to my problem. I'm using following environment:

VirtualBox-2.1.4-3-OSE.tar.bz2

Windows XP SP2
MS Visual Studio .net 2003 Architect
MS DirectX SDK 2006
1830_usa_ddk.iso (Windows Server 2003 DDK)
Windows Server 2003 R2 Platform SDK Full Download

MinGW
mingwrt-3.15.1-mingw32.tar.gz
w32api-3.12-mingw32-dev.tar.gz
binutils-2.17.50-20060824-1.tar.gz
gcc-core-3.4.5-20060117-3.tar.gz
gcc-g++-3.4.5-20060117-3.tar.gz
mingw32-make-3.81-20080326-2.tar.gz

SDL-devel-1.2.13-VC8.zip

libxml and libxslt (followed the links of http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Windows% ... structions)

<change>I forgot: F:\VirtualBox\qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.1

There are no errors when executing configure.exe but there are some things written in the configure.log. Do they mean anything?
# Log file generated by F:\VirtualBox\src\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE\configure.vbs
# Arg #1: --with-mingw=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\MinGW
# Arg #2: --with-libsdl=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\SDL-devel-1.2.13-VC8\SDL-1.2.13
# Arg #3: --with-libxml2=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\libxml2-2.7.3.win32
# Arg #4: --with-libxslt=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\libxslt-1.1.24.win32
# Arg #5: --with-qt=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\build\z_Build2\qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3
# Reconstructed command line: cscript configure.vbs --with-mingw=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\MinGW --with-libsdl=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\SDL-devel-1.2.13-VC8\SDL-1.2.13 --with-libxml2=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\libxml2-2.7.3.win32 --with-libxslt=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\libxslt-1.1.24.win32 --with-qt=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\build\z_Build2\qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3
# Wscript properties:
# ScriptName: configure.vbs
# Version: 5.6
# Build: 8820
# Name: Windows Script Host
# Full Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe
# Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32
#
# Environment:
# =C:=C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Antivir2
# =ExitCode=00000002
# =F:=F:\VirtualBox\src\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE
# ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users
# APPDATA=C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Antivir2\Anwendungsdaten
# CLIENTNAME=Console
# CommonProgramFiles=C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien
# COMPUTERNAME=ANTIVIRP2
# ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
# DevEnvDir=F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE
# DXSDK_DIR=C:\Programme\Microsoft DirectX SDK (November 2008)\
# FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
# FrameworkDir=C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework
# FrameworkSDKDir=F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1
# FrameworkVersion=v1.1.4322
# HOMEDRIVE=C:
# HOMEPATH=\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Antivir2
# INCLUDE=F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC7\ATLMFC\INCLUDE;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC7\INCLUDE;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC7\PlatformSDK\include\prerelease;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC7\PlatformSDK\include;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\include;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\include\
# LIB=F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC7\ATLMFC\LIB;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC7\LIB;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC7\PlatformSDK\lib\prerelease;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC7\PlatformSDK\lib;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\lib;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\Lib\
# LOGONSERVER=\\ANTIVIRP2
# MSVCDir=F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC7
# NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=2
# OS=Windows_NT
# Path=F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild/bin/win.x86;F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild/bin/win.x86;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC7\BIN;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\bin\prerelease;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\bin;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\bin;C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/Common7/IDE;;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/Common7/IDE;
# PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
# PATH_KBUILD=F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild
# PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
# PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 9, GenuineIntel
# PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
# PROCESSOR_REVISION=0409
# ProgramFiles=C:\Programme
# PROMPT=$P$G
# SESSIONNAME=Console
# SystemDrive=C:
# SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
# TEMP=C:\DOKUME~1\Antivir2\LOKALE~1\Temp
# TMP=C:\DOKUME~1\Antivir2\LOKALE~1\Temp
# USERDOMAIN=ANTIVIRP2
# USERNAME=Antivir2
# USERPROFILE=C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Antivir2
# VCINSTALLDIR=F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003
# VS71COMNTOOLS=F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\
# VSINSTALLDIR=F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE
# windir=C:\WINDOWS
#
# Shell: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c set TESTING_ENVIRONMENT_INHERITANC 2>nul
# Status: 0
# Start of Output
TESTING_ENVIRONMENT_INHERITANCE=This works

# End of Output
Shell inheritance test: OK
Source path: OK
***** Checking for kBuild *****
# Shell: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c kmk.exe --version 2>&1
# Start of Output
kmk - kBuild version 0.1.5 (r2206)

Based on GNU Make 3.81.90:
Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.

kBuild modifications:
Copyright (C) 2005-2008 Knut St. Osmundsen.

kmkbuiltin commands derived from *BSD sources:
Copyright (c) 1983 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994
The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 1998 Todd C. Miller <Todd.Miller@courtesan.com>

KBUILD_PATH: 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild'
KBUILD_BIN_PATH: 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild/bin/win.x86'

This program is a release build, built for win/x86/k8 [Jan 6 2009 23:50:44]

# End of Output
# Shell: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c F:\VirtualBox\src\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE\kBuild\bin\win.x86\kmk.exe --version 2>&1
# Start of Output
kmk - kBuild version 0.1.5 (r2206)

Based on GNU Make 3.81.90:
Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.

kBuild modifications:
Copyright (C) 2005-2008 Knut St. Osmundsen.

kmkbuiltin commands derived from *BSD sources:
Copyright (c) 1983 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994
The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 1998 Todd C. Miller <Todd.Miller@courtesan.com>

KBUILD_PATH: 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild'
KBUILD_BIN_PATH: 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild/bin/win.x86'

This program is a release build, built for win/x86/k8 [Jan 6 2009 23:50:44]

# End of Output
EnvSet: PATH_KBUILD=F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild
EnvPrepend: PATH=F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild/bin/win.x86;F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild/bin/win.x86;F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild/bin/win.x86;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC7\BIN;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\bin\prerelease;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\bin;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\bin;C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/Common7/IDE;;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/Common7/IDE;
** kBuild: F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild
** kBuild binaries: F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild/bin/win.x86
***** Checking for Visual C++ *****
trying: strPathVC=F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/vcc/v8 strPathVCCommon= blnOptVCExpressEdition=Falsch
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/vcc/v8': bin/cl.exe not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/vcc/v8': bin/link.exe not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/vcc/v8': include/string.h not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/vcc/v8': lib/libcmt.lib not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/vcc/v8': lib/msvcrt.lib not found
trying: strPathVC=F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/vcc/v7 strPathVCCommon= blnOptVCExpressEdition=Falsch
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/vcc/v7': bin/cl.exe not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/vcc/v7': bin/link.exe not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/vcc/v7': include/string.h not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/vcc/v7': lib/libcmt.lib not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/vcc/v7': lib/msvcrt.lib not found
# Shell: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c cl.exe 2>&1
# Start of Output
Microsoft (R) 32-Bit C/C++-Optimierungscompiler Version 13.10.3077 fr 80x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1984-2002. All rights reserved.

Verwendung: cl [ Option... ] Dateiname... [ /link Linkeroption... ]

# End of Output
EnvAppend: PATH=F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild/bin/win.x86;F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild/bin/win.x86;F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild/bin/win.x86;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC7\BIN;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\bin\prerelease;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\bin;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\bin;C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/Common7/IDE;;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/Common7/IDE;;F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/Common7/IDE
# Shell: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c F:\VIRTUA~1\PROGRA~1\MICROS~1.NET\Vc7\bin\cl.exe 2>&1
# Start of Output
Microsoft (R) 32-Bit C/C++-Optimierungscompiler Version 13.10.3077 fr 80x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1984-2002. All rights reserved.

Verwendung: cl [ Option... ] Dateiname... [ /link Linkeroption... ]

# End of Output
** Visual C++ v7.1: F:/VIRTUA~1/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1.NET/Vc7
***** Checking for Windows Platform SDK (recent) *****
trying: strPathPSDK=F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/200604
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/200604': include/Windows.h not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/200604': lib/Kernel32.Lib not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/200604': lib/User32.Lib not found
trying: strPathPSDK=F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/200504
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/200504': include/Windows.h not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/200504': lib/Kernel32.Lib not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/200504': lib/User32.Lib not found
trying: strPathPSDK=F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/200209
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/200209': include/Windows.h not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/200209': lib/Kernel32.Lib not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/sdk/200209': lib/User32.Lib not found
trying: strPathPSDK=F:\VirtualBox\Programme\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\
** Windows Platform SDK: F:/VIRTUA~1/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1
***** Checking for Windows 2003 DDK, build 3790 or later *****
trying: strPathDDK=F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/ddkwin2k3/200503 blnCheckBuild=Falsch
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/ddkwin2k3/200503': inc/ddk/wnet/ntdef.h not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/ddkwin2k3/200503': lib/wnet/i386/int64.lib not found
trying: strPathDDK=F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/ddkwin2k3/2004 blnCheckBuild=Falsch
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/ddkwin2k3/2004': inc/ddk/wnet/ntdef.h not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/ddkwin2k3/2004': lib/wnet/i386/int64.lib not found
trying: strPathDDK=D:\WINDDK\3790~1.183 blnCheckBuild=Falsch
** Windows 2003 DDK: D:/WINDDK/3790~1.183
***** Checking for Midl.exe *****
** Midl.exe: F:/VIRTUA~1/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1/bin/Midl.exe
***** Checking for Direct X SDK *****
trying: strPathDXSDK=F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/dxsdk/200610
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/tools/win.x86/dxsdk/200610': Lib/x86/dxguid.lib not found
trying: strPathDXSDK=C:\Programme\Microsoft DirectX SDK (October 2006)\
** Direct X SDK: C:/PROGRA~1/MI22C6~1
***** Checking for MinGW GCC v3.3.x + Binutils + Runtime + W32API *****
trying: strPathMingW=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\MinGW strPathW32API=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\MinGW
# Shell: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c F:\VirtualBox\downloads\MinGW\bin\gcc.exe --version 2>&1
# Start of Output
gcc.exe (GCC) 3.3.3 (mingw special)
Copyright (C) 2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

# End of Output
** MinGW (GCC v3.3.3): F:/VirtualBox/downloads/MinGW
** W32API: F:\VirtualBox\downloads\MinGW
***** Checking for libSDL *****
trying: strPathlibSDL=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\SDL-devel-1.2.13-VC8\SDL-1.2.13
** libSDL: F:/VirtualBox/downloads/SDL-devel-1.2.13-VC8/SDL-1.2.13
***** Checking for libxml2 *****
trying: strPathXml2=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\libxml2-2.7.3.win32
# Shell: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c dir /B "F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\libxml2-2.7.3.win32\bin\libxml2.dll" 2>&1
# Start of Output
libxml2.dll

# End of Output
# Shell: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c dir /B "F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\libxml2-2.7.3.win32\lib\libxml2.lib" 2>&1
# Start of Output
libxml2.lib

# End of Output
** libxml2: F:/VirtualBox/downloads/libxml_xslt/libxml2-2.7.3.win32
***** Checking for libxslt *****
trying: strPathXslt=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\libxslt-1.1.24.win32
# Shell: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c dir /B "F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\libxslt-1.1.24.win32\lib\libxslt.dll" 2>&1
# Start of Output
libxslt.dll

# End of Output
** libxslt: F:/VirtualBox/downloads/libxml_xslt/libxslt-1.1.24.win32
***** Checking for Qt *****
Checking for user specified path of Qt ...
trying: strPathQt=F:/VirtualBox/downloads/build/z_Build2/qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/downloads/build/z_Build2/qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3': include/qvbox.h not found
Testing 'F:/VirtualBox/downloads/build/z_Build2/qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3': include/qvbox.h not found
Checking for user specified path of Qt/free ...
Checking for licensed version of Qt ...
** Qt (v, QtWin/Free): F:/VirtualBox/downloads/build/z_Build2/qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3
I'm getting following output after env.bat and kmk:
F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/Main/webservice/Makefile.kmk:82:
VBOX_PATH_GSOAP not found...
kBuild: Pass - Build Programs
kmk.exe[1]: Entering directory `F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/Main/webservice/Makefile.kmk:82:
kmk.exe[2]: Entering directory `F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
kmk.exe[2]: Nothing to be done for `pass_bldprogs_doit'.
kmk.exe[2]: Leaving directory `F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
kmk.exe[1]: Leaving directory `F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE'
kBuild: Pass - Libraries
kmk.exe[2]: Entering directory `F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/
Devices/PC/Etherboot-src'
kmk.exe[2]: Nothing to be done for `pass_libraries'.
kmk.exe[2]: Leaving directory `F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/D
evices/PC/Etherboot-src'
kmk.exe[2]: Nothing to be done for `pass_libraries_doit'.
kBuild: Pass - DLLs
kBuild: Linking VBoxSettings
Bibliothek 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VB
oxSettings/VBoxSettings.lib' und Objekt 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/
out/win.x86/release/obj/VBoxSettings/VBoxSettings.exp' wird erstellt
Settings.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgelöstes externes Symbol _xmlFree
Settings.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgelöstes externes Symbol _xsltGenericError
Context
Settings.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgelöstes externes Symbol _xsltGenericError

F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VBoxSettings/VBox
Settings.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unaufgelöste externe Verweise
kmk.exe[2]: *** [F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/
VBoxSettings/VBoxSettings.dll] Error 1120
The failing command:
@ F:/VIRTUA~1/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1.NET/Vc7/bin/link.exe -nologo
/NOD /INCREMENTAL:NO /MAPINFO:EXPORTS /LARGEADDRESSA
WARE /DEBUG /DISALLOWLIB:libc.lib /DISALLOWLIB:libcd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcrt.lib
/DISALLOWLIB:msvcrtd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:libcmtd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:libcmt.lib
/OUT:F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VBoxSettings
/VBoxSettings.dll /IMPLIB:F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/rel
ease/obj/VBoxSettings/VBoxSettings.lib /MAPINFO:EXPORTS /INCREMENTAL:NO /MAPINFO
:LINES /MAP:F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VBoxS
ettings/VBoxSettings.map /DLL /LIBPATH:F:/VIRTUA~1/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1/Lib /LI
BPATH:D:/WINDDK/3790~1.183/lib/wnet/i386 F:\\VirtualBox\\src\\VirtualBox-2.1.4_O
SE\\out\\win.x86\\release\\obj\\VBoxSettings\\xml\\xml.obj F:\\VirtualBox\\src\\
VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE\\out\\win.x86\\release\\obj\\VBoxSettings\\xml\\Settings.ob
j F:\\VirtualBox\\src\\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE\\out\\win.x86\\release\\lib\\VB
oxRT.lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1.NET\\Vc7\\lib\\msvcrt.lib F:\\VIRTUA~1
\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1.NET\\Vc7\\lib\\msvcprt.lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1
.NET\\Vc7\\lib\\oldnames.lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1.NET\\Vc7\\atlmfc\\
lib\\atls.lib F:\\VirtualBox\\src\\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE\\out\\win.x86\\release\\
lib\\VBoxCOM.lib F:\\VirtualBox\\downloads\\libxml_xslt\\libxslt-1.1.24.wi
n32\\lib\\libxslt.lib F:\\VirtualBox\\downloads\\libxml_xslt\\libxml2-2.7.
3.win32\\lib\\libxml2.lib F:\\VirtualBox\\src\\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE\\out\\
win.x86\\release\\lib\\VBox-zlib.lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib
\\Kernel32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\User32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\P
ROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\Gdi32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\AdvAPI3
2.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\Shell32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\
\MICROS~1\\Lib\\ShLwApi.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\SetupAPI.Lib
F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\Uuid.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1
\\Lib\\Version.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\WS2_32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~
1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\Ole32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\Ole
Aut32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\OleDlg.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA
~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\RpcRT4.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\DbgHelp.Lib
F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\ImageHlp.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MIC
ROS~1\\Lib\\IPHlpApi.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\ComCtl32.Lib F:\
\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\ComDlg32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~
1\\Lib\\WinSpool.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\WinMM.Lib

kmk.exe[2]: *** [F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/
VBoxSettings/VBoxSettings.dll] Deleting file `F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4
_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VBoxSettings/VBoxSettings.map'
VBoxSettings/VBoxSettings.dll] Deleting file `F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4
_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VBoxSettings/VBoxSettings.lib'
_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VBoxSettings/VBoxSettings.exp'
kmk.exe[1]: *** [pass_dlls_this] Error 2
kmk: *** [pass_dlls_order] Error 2
Thanks!!
yk700101

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlFree

Post by yk700101 »

TheOSEAsker wrote: I'm getting following output after env.bat and kmk:
Settings.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgelöstes externes Symbol _xmlFree

F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VBoxSettings/VBoxSettings.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unaufgelöste externe Verweise
Please see below. (Error-4, Error-4a, Resolve-4)
http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic. ... 202#p58881
TheOSEAsker

Post by TheOSEAsker »

thanks a lot. i'm trying it our.

sry!!!! i must have overseen that.
TheOSEAsker

Post by TheOSEAsker »

unfortunatelly nothing changed:
F:\VirtualBox\src\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE>cscript configure.vbs --with-mingw=F:\Vir
tualBox\downloads\MinGW --with-libsdl=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\SDL-devel-1.2.13-V
C8\SDL-1.2.13 --with-libxml2=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\libxml2-2.7.3.w
in32 --with-libxslt=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\libxslt-1.1.24.win32 --w
ith-qt=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\build\z_Build2\qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3
Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host, Version 5.6
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1996-2001. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.

Shell inheritance test: OK
Source path: OK
Checking for kBuild...
Found kBuild: F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild
Found kBuild binaries: F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/kBuild/bin/win.x8
Checking for Visual C++...
Found Visual C++ v7.1: F:/VIRTUA~1/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1.NET/Vc7
Checking for Windows Platform SDK (recent)...
Found Windows Platform SDK: F:/VIRTUA~1/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1
Checking for Windows 2003 DDK, build 3790 or later...
Found Windows 2003 DDK: D:/WINDDK/3790~1.183
Checking for Midl.exe...
Found Midl.exe: F:/VIRTUA~1/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1/bin/Midl.exe
Checking for Direct X SDK...
Found Direct X SDK: C:/PROGRA~1/MI22C6~1
Checking for MinGW GCC v3.3.x + Binutils + Runtime + W32API...
Found MinGW (GCC v3.3.3): F:/VirtualBox/downloads/MinGW
Found W32API: F:\VirtualBox\downloads\MinGW
Checking for libSDL...
Found libSDL: F:/VirtualBox/downloads/SDL-devel-1.2.13-VC8/SDL-1.2.13
Checking for libxml2...
Found libxml2: F:/VirtualBox/downloads/libxml_xslt/libxml2-2.7.3.win32
Checking for libxslt...
Found libxslt: F:/VirtualBox/downloads/libxml_xslt/libxslt-1.1.24.win32
Checking for Qt...
Found Qt (v, QtWin/Free): F:/VirtualBox/downloads/build/z_Build2/qt-win-opensou
rce-src-4.4.3

F:\VirtualBox\src\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE>
then i made the changes in AutoConfig.kmk:
# -*- Makefile -*-
#
# Build configuration generated by cscript configure.vbs --with-mingw=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\MinGW --with-libsdl=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\SDL-devel-1.2.13-VC8\SDL-1.2.13 --with-libxml2=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\libxml2-2.7.3.win32 --with-libxslt=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\libxslt-1.1.24.win32 --with-qt=F:\VirtualBox\downloads\build\z_Build2\qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3
#
VBOX_OSE := 1
PATH_TOOL_VCC70 := F:/VIRTUA~1/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1.NET/Vc7
PATH_SDK_WINPSDK := F:/VIRTUA~1/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1
PATH_SDK_WINPSDKINCS = $(PATH_SDK_WINPSDK)
PATH_SDK_WIN32SDK = $(PATH_SDK_WINPSDK)
PATH_SDK_WIN64SDK = $(PATH_SDK_WINPSDK)
PATH_SDK_W2K3DDK := D:/WINDDK/3790~1.183
PATH_SDK_W2K3DDKX86 = $(PATH_SDK_W2K3DDK)
PATH_SDK_W2K3DDKAMD64 = $(PATH_SDK_W2K3DDK)
MAIN_IDL = F:/VIRTUA~1/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1/bin/Midl.exe
PATH_SDK_DXSDK := C:/PROGRA~1/MI22C6~1
PATH_SDK_DXSDKX86 = $(PATH_SDK_DXSDK)
PATH_SDK_DXSDKAMD64 = $(PATH_SDK_DXSDK)
PATH_TOOL_MINGW32 := F:/VirtualBox/downloads/MinGW
PATH_SDK_W32API = F:\VirtualBox\downloads\MinGW
PATH_SDK_LIBSDL := F:/VirtualBox/downloads/SDL-devel-1.2.13-VC8/SDL-1.2.13
SDK_VBOX_LIBXML2_INCS := F:/VirtualBox/downloads/libxml_xslt/libxml2-2.7.3.win32/include
SDK_VBOX_LIBXML2_LIBS := F:/VirtualBox/downloads/libxml_xslt/libxml2-2.7.3.win32/lib/libxml2_a.lib
SDK_VBOX_LIBXML2_LIBS += F:/VirtualBox/downloads/libxml_xslt/iconv-1.9.2.win32/lib
SDK_VBOX_LIBXSLT_INCS := F:/VirtualBox/downloads/libxml_xslt/libxslt-1.1.24.win32/include
SDK_VBOX_LIBXSLT_LIBS := F:/VirtualBox/downloads/libxml_xslt/libxslt-1.1.24.win32/lib/libxslt_a.lib
VBOX_PATH_QT := F:/VirtualBox/downloads/build/z_Build2/qt-win-opensource-src-4.4.3
QTDIR = $(VBOX_PATH_QT)
LIB_QT =
VBOX_DLL_QT =
VBOX_WITH_QT4GUI :=
and then env.bat and kmk
F:\VirtualBox\src\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE>kmk
kBuild: Generating F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/GC
CConfig.kmk
kmk_builtin_append 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/G
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC_VERSION_CC ?= 30303'
kmk_builtin_append 'F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/G
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC_VERSION_CXX ?= 30303'
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC_LIBGCC ?= F:/VirtualBox/downloads/MinGW/b
in/../lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.3/libgcc.a'
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC_Wno-pointer-sign ?= '
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC_Wextra ?= '
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC_Wno-missing-field-initializers ?= '
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC_Wno-variadic-macros ?= '
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC_Wno-invalid-offsetof ?= '
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC_fno-stack-protector ?= '
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC_mtune-generic ?= '
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_LD_as_needed ?= '
CCConfig.kmk' 'ifneq ($(VBOX_GCC_VERSION_CC),)'
CCConfig.kmk' ' ifneq ($(int-ge $(VBOX_GCC_VERSION_CC),40000),)'
CCConfig.kmk' ' VBOX_GCC_fvisibility-hidden ?= '
CCConfig.kmk' ' endif'
CCConfig.kmk' 'endif'
CCConfig.kmk' 'ifneq ($(VBOX_GCC_VERSION_CXX),)'
CCConfig.kmk' ' ifneq ($(int-ge $(VBOX_GCC_VERSION_CXX),40000),)'
CCConfig.kmk' ' VBOX_GCC_fvisibility-inlines-hidden ?= '
CCConfig.kmk' ' endif'
CCConfig.kmk' 'endif'
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_PATH_GCC_INCS ?= '
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC32_VERSION_CC ?= 30303'
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC32_VERSION_CXX ?= 30303'
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC32_LIBGCC ?= F:/VirtualBox/downloads/MinGW/b
in/../lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.3/libgcc.a'
CCConfig.kmk' 'VBOX_GCC32_Wno-variadic-macros ?= '
kBuild: Pass - Build Programs
kmk.exe[2]: Nothing to be done for `pass_bldprogs_doit'.
kBuild: Pass - Libraries
kmk.exe[2]: Entering directory `F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/
Devices/PC/Etherboot-src'
kmk.exe[2]: Nothing to be done for `pass_libraries'.
kmk.exe[2]: Leaving directory `F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/src/VBox/D
evices/PC/Etherboot-src'
kmk.exe[2]: Nothing to be done for `pass_libraries_doit'.
kBuild: Pass - DLLs
kBuild: Linking VBoxSettings
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: Eingabedatei 'F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\ic
onv-1.9.2.win32\lib.obj' kann nicht geöffnet werden
VBoxSettings/VBoxSettings.dll] Error 1181
The failing command:
@ F:/VIRTUA~1/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1.NET/Vc7/bin/link.exe -nologo
/NOD /INCREMENTAL:NO /MAPINFO:EXPORTS /LARGEADDRESSA
WARE /DEBUG /DISALLOWLIB:libc.lib /DISALLOWLIB:libcd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:msvcrt.lib
/DISALLOWLIB:msvcrtd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:libcmtd.lib /DISALLOWLIB:libcmt.lib
/OUT:F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VBoxSettings
/VBoxSettings.dll /IMPLIB:F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/rel
ease/obj/VBoxSettings/VBoxSettings.lib /MAPINFO:EXPORTS /INCREMENTAL:NO /MAPINFO
:LINES /MAP:F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VBoxS
ettings/VBoxSettings.map /DLL /LIBPATH:F:/VIRTUA~1/PROGRA~1/MICROS~1/Lib /LI
BPATH:D:/WINDDK/3790~1.183/lib/wnet/i386 F:\\VirtualBox\\src\\VirtualBox-2.1.4_O
SE\\out\\win.x86\\release\\obj\\VBoxSettings\\xml\\xml.obj F:\\VirtualBox\\src\\
VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE\\out\\win.x86\\release\\obj\\VBoxSettings\\xml\\Settings.ob
j F:\\VirtualBox\\src\\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE\\out\\win.x86\\release\\lib\\VB
oxRT.lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1.NET\\Vc7\\lib\\msvcrt.lib F:\\VIRTUA~1
\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1.NET\\Vc7\\lib\\msvcprt.lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1
.NET\\Vc7\\lib\\oldnames.lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1.NET\\Vc7\\atlmfc\\
lib\\atls.lib F:\\VirtualBox\\src\\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE\\out\\win.x86\\release\\
lib\\VBoxCOM.lib F:\\VirtualBox\\downloads\\libxml_xslt\\libxslt-1.1.24.wi
n32\\lib\\libxslt_a.lib F:\\VirtualBox\\downloads\\libxml_xslt\\libxml2-2.
7.3.win32\\lib\\libxml2_a.lib F:\\VirtualBox\\downloads\\libxml_xslt\\iconv-1.9.
2.win32\\lib F:\\VirtualBox\\src\\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE\\out\\win.x86\\rele
ase\\lib\\VBox-zlib.lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\Kernel32.Li
b F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\User32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICR
OS~1\\Lib\\Gdi32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\AdvAPI32.Lib F:\\VIR
TUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\Shell32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Li
b\\ShLwApi.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\SetupAPI.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\
\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\Uuid.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\Versio
n.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\WS2_32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\
MICROS~1\\Lib\\Ole32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\OleAut32.Lib F:\
\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\OleDlg.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\
\Lib\\RpcRT4.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\DbgHelp.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1
\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\ImageHlp.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\I
PHlpApi.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\ComCtl32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PR
OGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\ComDlg32.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\WinSp
ool.Lib F:\\VIRTUA~1\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~1\\Lib\\WinMM.Lib
kmk.exe[1]: *** [pass_dlls_this] Error 2
kmk: *** [pass_dlls_order] Error 2
F:\VirtualBox\src\VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE>
any ideas?
yk700101

fatal error LNK1181 (iconv)

Post by yk700101 »

TheOSEAsker wrote: then i made the changes in AutoConfig.kmk:
SDK_VBOX_LIBXML2_LIBS += F:/VirtualBox/downloads/libxml_xslt/iconv-1.9.2.win32/lib
and then env.bat and kmk
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: Eingabedatei 'F:\VirtualBox\downloads\libxml_xslt\iconv-1.9.2.win32\lib.obj' kann nicht geoffnet werden
kmk.exe[2]: *** [F:/VirtualBox/src/VirtualBox-2.1.4_OSE/out/win.x86/release/obj/VBoxSettings/VBoxSettings.dll] Error 1181
any ideas?
Please correct your AutoConfig.kmk .

SDK_VBOX_LIBXML2_LIBS  += F:/VirtualBox/downloads/libxml_xslt/iconv-1.9.2.win32/lib/iconv.lib
And please see below.
Building VirtualBox OSE 2.1.2 on Windows (use Qt4)