Do not hijack other threads, create your own. Choose your title carefully.

This is for discussing general topics about how to use VirtualBox.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Do not hijack other threads, create your own. Choose your title carefully.

Post by socratis »

Please do not hijack unrelated threads, just because it's easy to hit the "Reply" button.
It's equally easy to hit the "NewTopic" one:
Otherwise you're running the danger of your question being lost in the noise, ignored.

You should think twice about where you post, and the title of your thread as well. "VirtualBox problem" doesn't convey your problem well enough to attract knowledgeable readers.

And when you do, please provide a complete VBox.log, from a complete VM run, where the problem occurs:
  • Start the VM from cold-boot (not from a paused or saved state) / Observe problem / Shutdown the VM (force close it if you have to).
  • With the VM completely shut down (not paused or saved), right-click on the VM in the VirtualBox Manager and select "Show Log".
  • Save only the first "VBox.log", ZIP it and attach it to your response. See the "Upload attachment" tab below the reply form.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.