bug report

This is for discussing general topics about how to use VirtualBox.
jonathancamilleri1980

bug report

Post by jonathancamilleri1980 »

I do acknowledge that there are updated versions not yet installed however, this is not an excuse for not understanding my issue either.
I had installed virtual box downloaded LinuxMint, and, apart from issues with this content writer that could use more generous portions of HTML in its editing and support services, it is desirable to achieve a higher level of access, since, currently the software as configured does not allow me to concurrently copy and paste files from host to guest (even though I remember having configured this option) and accessing all read-only configurations made during boot and start-up sequences when installing the virtual engine with the iso file.

I think that somehow interoperability should improve so that these can be altered by commands sent by front-side scripts (covered by ui interfaces which is what we see when we interface with the system as sort of human beings who know English). Some of us do not interpret code and some scripted solutions do not always work statistically, and, internet connections and the underlying hardware is not perfect either I Have to say [www.mca.org.mt].

I hope thus we have a chance to discuss the details.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: bug report

Post by socratis »

I'm not quite sure what you want to do. Do you want to share files between the host and the guest? I know what the guest is (Mint), but what is your host?
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
mpack
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
Guest OSses: Mostly XP

Post by mpack »

+1

The OPs post is almost unreadable. It badly needs to be trimmed down - lose the psuedo highbrow verbiage, ditch the allusions to how the question will be received. Just ask the question, ideally in one short sentence.
BillG
Volunteer
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
Guest OSses: Windows 10,7 and earlier

Post by BillG »

What is the link to the Malta Communications Authority supposed to tell us?
Bill