You will shortly be able to download the binaries here. Please use sha256sum to compare the hash of the downloaded package with the corresponding hash from this list.
Please do NOT open bug reports at http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Bugtracker but use our VirtualBox Beta Feedback forum to report any problems with the Beta. Please concentrate on reporting regressions since VirtualBox 5.1.26.
VirtualBox 5.2 will be a new minor release. Here is an incomplete list of changes:
- VM export to Oracle Cloud (OPC)
- Unattended guest installation (bug #5810; see the manual for more information)
- Overhauled VM selector GUI (improved tools VM / global tools handling, new icons)
- GUI: improvements with accessibility support
- Audio: implemented (optional) device enumeration support for audio backends
- Audio: implemented support for host device callbacks (e.g. when adding or removing an audio device)
- Audio: HDA emulation now uses asynchronous data processing in separate threads
- Audio: implemented ability to enable or disable audio input/output on-the-fly
- EFI: better video mode handling
- many unlisted fixes and improvements