Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION to execute virtualbox

This is for discussing general topics about how to use VirtualBox.
Jamt-MBD

Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION to execute virtualbox

Post by Jamt-MBD »

When trying to start a virtual machine with a linux server launches a blue screen and I collapse the laptop, begins loading a report that will send until it reaches 100 and is emitting a whistle (similar to the ram error in pc desktop , Etc) and I have to turn it off. The images of the error are in a forum of microsoft community, i cant upload in this forum because im sig in today.

the title os microsoft forum is: Windows 10 - Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, al ejecutar VirtualBox de Oracle.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION to execute virtualbox

Post by socratis »

Make 110% sure that Hyper-V is disabled in the settings. You might want to make sure that Fast Boot is disabled and do a cold boot (i.e. shut down the host for a minute or two). You also must make sure that nothing else is using Hyper-V, things like antivirus, debuggers, emulators, etc. Check out the article Diagnosing VirtualBox Hardening Issues to get some ideas...
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.