Error In supR3HardenedWinReSpawn

This is for discussing general topics about how to use VirtualBox.
RyanT3h

Error In supR3HardenedWinReSpawn

Post by RyanT3h »

Hi i just got virtualbox 5.1 and when i tried to start Windows 7 32 bit it says "Make sure the kernel module has loaded succesfully" then after "Failed to open a session for the virtual machine bl0ck."

Then after the popup it says
"The virtual machine 'bl0ck' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1 (0x1). More details may be available in 'C:\Documents and Settings\USER\VirtualBox VMs\bl0ck\Logs\VBoxHardening.log'.

Result Code: E_FAIL (0x80004005)
Component: MachineWrap
Interface: IMachine {b2547866-a0a1-4391-8b86-6952d82efaa0}"

I tried running virtualbox as administrator and my antivirus is disabled too but it still doesn't work. Any way to fix this?
Also i never ran the virtualmachine before. Thanks
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Error In supR3HardenedWinReSpawn

Post by socratis »

RyanT3h wrote:"The virtual machine 'bl0ck' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1 (0x1). More details may be available in 'C:\Documents and Settings\USER\VirtualBox VMs\bl0ck\Logs\VBoxHardening.log'.
Well, zip and attach the above log so we can see the details...
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.