Error with USB 3.0 Speaker

This is for discussing general topics about how to use VirtualBox.
Bilaljavaid321

Error with USB 3.0 Speaker

Post by Bilaljavaid321 »

hello developers I have bought a speaker which is USB 3.0 I have installed a extension drivers in virtual machine I am using home assistant on virtual machine so whenever I plugged the USB speaker with virtual machine it is working fine with home assistant but after sometime it stopped with this error.
I don't know why it is shoeing me like that infact I have installed the latest version of virtual machine with latest version of extension USB pack and using USB3.0 xhci please tell me how can I get rid of it.
Attachments
error.JPG
error.JPG (79.48 KiB) Viewed 1564 times
scottgus1
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Windows, Linux

Re: Error with USB 3.0 Speaker

Post by scottgus1 »

We may be having some new USB bugs. If you're running 6.1.36, you may need to temporarily downgrade to 6.1.34 via the Older Builds link on the virtualbox.org Downloads page. Change the Extension Pack too.

If the above does not help, Start the VM from full normal shutdown, not save-state. Run until you see the problem happen, then shut down the VM from within the VM's OS if possible. If not possible, close the Virtualbox window for the VM with the Power Off option set.

Right-click the VM in the main Virtualbox window's VM list, choose Show Log. Save the far left tab's log, zip it, and post the zip file, using the forum's Upload Attachment tab.