vagrat OS log in ??

This is for discussing general topics about how to use VirtualBox.
anneranch

vagrat OS log in ??

Post by anneranch »

Since I am trying to bypass "Oracle Virtual Box manager" problem with installing operating system, i hope this a correct place to ask.
My VM is actually running - all the way to log in into OS.
However , I did not notice how to log in (user) and what password to use to access installed operating system.

I am not sure what to ask Mrs Google so I am posting this here in case somebody went same route and knows / remember how to log in into the VM installed OS.

If this s a wrong place, just ignore me.
scottgus1
Site Moderator
Primary OS: MS Windows 10
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Windows, Linux

Re: vagrat OS log in ??

Post by scottgus1 »

"Third Party Applications" is for folks who made apps to help with or control Virtualbox. Moving to "Using Virtualbox" for now.

If 'vagrat' means 'Vagrant', then please note that Vagrant uses Virtualbox in ways we don't grok. Vagrant has its own support channels.
anneranch wrote:I did not notice how to log in (user) and what password to use to access installed operating system.
Virtualbox does not set or control the username and password inside the OS installed in the VM. Web-search the OS itself for its default username and password.
anneranch wrote:I am trying to bypass "Oracle Virtual Box manager" problem with installing operating system
What problem are you having? is it the USB vs ISO problem?
anneranch

Re: vagrat OS log in ??

Post by anneranch »

SOLVED