Regarding Internet In VM

This is for discussing general topics about how to use VirtualBox.
Raghu0463

Regarding Internet In VM

Post by Raghu0463 »

HI All,

I have tried to connect internet from my virtual box, I have checked some video's in youtube and tried by making some network changes in virtual box settings like selecting Bridged Adapter and I have tried by making some other changes too, but still I couldn't make it. Could you please tell me what is the best way to fix my problem.

Thanks
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Re: Regarding Internet In VM

Post by socratis »

The easiest way is the default: NAT. Did that fail to work in your case?
If you want to continue this discussion, please read the following: Minimum information needed for assistance.
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.
Raghu0463

Post by Raghu0463 »

I tried using NAT also but it didn't work for me.
socratis
Site Moderator
Primary OS: Mac OS X other
VBox Version: PUEL
Guest OSses: Win(*>98), Linux*, OSX>10.5

Post by socratis »

This is not Twitter, you can expand on your responses. There is no way in the universe that I can understand your problem with a simple "it doesn't work". What doesn't work? Where did it fail? Plus, you still need to provide the information according to Minimum information needed for assistance. Failure to do that will mean the end of the discussion...
Do NOT send me Personal Messages (PMs) for troubleshooting, they are simply deleted.
Do NOT reply with the "QUOTE" button, please use the "POST REPLY", at the bottom of the form.
If you obfuscate any information requested, I will obfuscate my response. These are virtual UUIDs, not real ones.